Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Ruby/Perl/Hadoop Developer

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Duration: 12+ months

Best rate: $58-59/Hr Best

Need to be US Perm Resident of US Citizens

Please provide: resume without logo; Need month and day of birth and last 4
digits of their SSN#..........

The Senior Software Engineer participates in the design, development,
documentation, analysis, creation, testing and modification of computer systems
and programs based on and related to system design specifications at He/she is expected to be highly skilled and proficient in the
theoretical and practical application of specialized knowledge related to
computer systems, analysis, programming and software engineering while working
independently and without close supervision. Senior Software Engineer is
expected to deliver results and innovation in Data Processing and ETL (Extract,
Transform, and Load), systems design, architecture, and implementation,
information delivery, Data management and also, he/she will be expected to be
able to work well in a team environment.

Define, design, and implement solutions for high-performance systems using data
processing applications, unix tools (Ruby, Perl, Shell Scripting, Java), and
other technologies (ie. Hadoop).  Develop prototypes rapidly for evaluation and
validation purposes Define, design, and implement databases and database
changes to support new features and enhancements. Document code and system
designs Provide application support and systems maintenance Perform research
and analysis on needs and possibilities Lead and mentor junior staff members
Play an active role in discussing the evolution of the product

Develop deep expertise in multiple areas Keep abreast of latest technologies
and trends

Special Skills/Qualifications:

Fluent in multiple programming languages and ability to learn new ones easily

Strong experience with Ruby, Perl, Shell Scripting, java, and Linux/Unix,

Large scale datasets and optimizations.

Desired: Contributions to open source community

Experience with large-scale and distributed software architectures

Minimum of 6 years' experience overall of software full lifecycle development

High level of proficiency in basic computer skills with a passion for
technology Strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities

Ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance

Dedicated to achieving project schedules and milestones

Ability to work in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple
priorities while staying a team player

Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal

Strong attention to detail Self starter able to work with minimal supervision

Strong database knowledge and SQL language, especially Oracle, Postgres, and

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>