Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: QA TEST LEAD

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Malvern, PA

Rate: ALAP

Must have lead off shore testing.

We need a Test Lead who can:

Lead a team of about 10 offshore testers

Own Test plan, test case and test scenario creation

Create automated tests

Understands Sharepoint testing or has done it before

Assign test case/scenarios to the test team to get testing completed.

Use Microsoft Team Foundation Server for testing purposes and can manage bug
reporting through it.

Position: Performance QA Tester (Silk Performer Expert)

Client: Boston, MA

Length: 6-month +

Rate:  ALAP

The Performance Engineering team has several goals within Omgeo:

v      Review requirements and specifications early in the product life cycle.

v      Prepare Performance test plans, load simulators and harnesses to
thoroughly test the products against the approved specifications.

v      Provide management with an assessment about the reliability and
robustness of the products before they are exposed to customers.

v      Work closely with the Development team during performance tuning and

·         Automate performance and load test scripts, design production
simulations, develop test harnesses and data generators

·         Participate as the QA representative on a cross functional team -
involves reviewing early drafts of specs and making meaningful contributions

·         Analyze various components of the application (web server,
application server, transaction management server, database etc), identify
performance bottlenecks (at application, performance and OS layers) and support
performance tuning exercises.

·         Design and develop performance analysis strategies and master plans

·         Deploy and operate performance monitoring and WAN emulation tools

·         Analyze results using available tools - if necessary must write new
scripts to enhance the tools

·         Write technical and summary reports that present results to management

Desired Experience:

·         4+ years of in-depth experience in developing load test automation
using SilkPerformer

·         5+ years experience of Performance testing n-tier software
applications supported on Java and Weblogic platforms

·         Strong performance analytical skills

·         2+ years of programming experience using the following technologies:
PL SQL, Perl, XML, JavaScript

·         4+ years experience of working in NT, UNIX and LINUX environments

·         2+ years experience in monitoring iPlanet web server and Weblogic
Application server. Should have a thorough understanding of all monitoring

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in
compiling reports and executive summaries
ability to work effectively with little supervision

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>