Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Java Developer w/Spring & e-commerce

Duration: 6 Months

Location: King of Prussia, PA

Rate: ALAP

The Software Engineer reports to the Manager of Software Engineering within Web
Technologies to plan and develop new software for partner web stores and
supporting applications. Software Engineers are well experienced in Java/J2EE
development. They work closely with Database, Architecture, Creative, and
Project Management teams to implement functionality to meet established
requirements and objectives. Software Engineers are involved in all phases of a
project including planning, testing and ongoing support.

Work with the technology project teams to guide the design of new applications
to support business needs.

Develop and enhance Webstore code based on project documentation including
written requirements, flow diagrams, UI design and data designs.

Participate in requirements definition.

Assist in the estimation of work for the Web Technologies group by defining
task breakdown, project duration and concurrent effort.

Assist in production escalation and problem resolution.

Function independently with project assignments and with minimal supervision.

Exhibit a process-oriented mindset.

Produce detailed and accurate documentation relating to assigned projects and

Minimum Requirements:

5+ years of experience on Web-specific development.

3+ years demonstrated development experience with Java, J2EE, JSP, JavaScript,
and HTML.

Basic knowledge of Unix and SQL commands.

Understanding of browser capabilities and design constraints on the web.

Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems such as CVS.

Ability to demonstrate previous work via URLs.

Strong attention to detail, good communications skills, and a positive

Demonstrable experience managing dynamic projects on tight schedules.

Ability to be self motivated and deliver projects on time with minimal

Prior experience in e-commerce software application development

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>