*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for SAP MM/IS-OIL/TSW resource *

* *

*Duration:     6 Months*

* *

*Location:     Fairfax, VA *

   - Expert knowledge of SAP R/3 inventory management and supply chain
   - Expert knowledge of TSW capabilities; including nominations, event
   capture, berth scheduling, distribution schedules, 3-Way Pegging.
   - Expert knowledge of marine scheduling business solutions
   - Intermediate knowledge project execution, design concepts and
   integration practices. Demonstrated ability to develop solutions using an
   iterative, time boxed approach in a global environment
   - Experience working with bolt-on packages and/or extensive custom
   - Experience working with XI interfaces between R/3 and non R/3
   application systems.
   - 10+ years of IS design and development experience
   - 4+ years of intensive SAP R/3 MM/SD/ISOIL (Sales, Purchasing and
   Inventory Management) project experience
   - 2+ years of custom extension/design/development experience
   - 2+ years of data harmonization across multiple source systems on
   various versions of SAP R/3
   - 2+ years of SAP TSW development (SAP Oil & Gas (TSW - Trader's and
   Scheduler's Workbench)
   - 2+ years of SAP production support experience
   - 2+ years of MM enhancement development experience
   - must have broad background of logistics projects
   - must have led/worked on at least 2 SAP R/3 projects
   - must have led/worked on at least 2 SAP TSW projects
   - must have global project experience working in a global TSW environment

   - must have extremely strong communication skills (both verbal and

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**