Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle E-Business Suite 11i Technical Consultant

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Cherry Hill, NJ (Need Local Only)

Rate: ALAP

  a.. 4 Years or more experience with Oracle 11i working with the following
    a.. General Ledger (Must have)
    b.. Accounts Payable  (Must have)
    c.. Accounts Receivable  (Must have)
    d.. Project Accounting
    e.. Purchasing
    f.. Inventory
    g.. Service Contracts

  a.. Strong PL/SQL working knowledge - Minimum 5 years
    a.. Writing PL/SQL Packages, triggers, procedures, functions, views, etc.

  a.. Experience with Oracle development tools such as:
    a.. Oracle Forms 6i
    b.. Oracle Reports 6i
    c.. Oracle Workflow
    d.. BI (XML) Publisher
    e.. Unix shell scripting
    f.. JDeveloper/Java (nice to have)
    g.. BPEL (nice to have)

  a.. Ability to create functional & technical specifications.
  b.. Ability to gather requirements & work independently
  c.. Ability to interface with users & management
  d.. Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment, and manage
multiple priorities.
  e.. Good communication skills

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>