Subject: LOCAL SQL Developer - ALPHARETTA – Contract  Please revert to

Good Morning,

 This is an URGENT need to backfill a position where the consultant who just
started had to return to India - Please only send consultants who are your
DIRECT employees - and who can pass a very technical interview. Also - make
sure your consultant is committed to fulfilling a 12 month contract.

When responding to this email please have an MS Word doc resume attached. Be
sure to include your hourly rate requirement, consultant's full name on
resume, and consultant's contact information. I look forward to hearing from
you. ***$50/- C2C***

Below is the job description to which I am referring for a current job
opening located in Alpharetta, GA:

We are looking for at least 1 SQL Developer for data integration project.

Need highly techincal SSIS and TSQL developer with 4 years of SSIS
background. Needs at least 3 years of SQL 2005 experience. Someone from the
finance world would also be very good since they are use to high volumes.

logging, error handling, deployment, packaging, etc.

This is an immediate need. Client wants local candidates if possible- do not
send consultants who cannot attend an In Person interview - Face to Face is
a must.

Please respond via email - I will review resumes and respond to those that
best meet our clients requirements.

I would appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert back to
me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager with Desk number / no cell phone # or personal ID

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080