*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for RF Optimization Engineer*

* *

*Duration:     6 months*

* *

*Location:    Canada*

* *

*Job Responsibilities:*

   - Creation and evaluation of procedures for improving network performance
   analysis and management.
   - Assume the lead role, manage and co-ordinate activities of the team and
   communicate team budget, milestones and deliverables to project management
   and implement plans to accomplish the milestones within budget, as required.

   - Creation and presentation of performance reports to internal and
   external customers.
   - High level analysis of system performance and counters to affect
   positive change in KPIs.
   - Creation/development of in-house tools (excel, access) to speed up
   analysis of performance data (i.e., scripts, macros, etc.)
   - Prepare/review affidavits and documentation to support site development
   and zoning requirements and present information as subject expert at zoning
   hearings as required.
   - Detailed analysis of difficult design restrictions and solutions (i.e.,
   physical limitations, equipment co-location requirements for multiple
   operators, inter-modulation analysis, EMF limitations, antenna orientation)
   by carrying out area and site surveys.
   - Design recommendations for overlay networks and for
   integrated/converted networks (i.e., blue to orange, etc).
   - Perform site candidate evaluation, site build verification and
   acceptance and verify related site engineering drawings.
   - Assist with traffic planning, BSS planning for new cell integration,
   project management for design projects/conversions, system retunes, large
   parameter changes, re-homes, etc.
   - Analyze network performance reports, detailed analysis of counters to
   determine network performance fixes and good understanding of KPIs.
   - Extensive analysis of network parameters and implementation of changes
   for optimization of KPIs.
   - Creation and validation of frequency and BCC plans for large
   - Carry out optimization techniques (path balance, timing advance,
   hardware issues, proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical
   performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power
   setting, antenna clearance, neighbor audits and analysis for extensive
   areas/dual band/dual vendor systems, etc.) for optimal site/cluster
   - Travel to client sites.

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**