*We have an Urgent requirement for RF Optimization Engineer*
*Duration: 6 months*
- Creation and evaluation of procedures for improving network performance
analysis and management.
- Assume the lead role, manage and co-ordinate activities of the team and
communicate team budget, milestones and deliverables to project management
and implement plans to accomplish the milestones within budget, as required.
- Creation and presentation of performance reports to internal and
- High level analysis of system performance and counters to affect
positive change in KPIs.
- Creation/development of in-house tools (excel, access) to speed up
analysis of performance data (i.e., scripts, macros, etc.)
- Prepare/review affidavits and documentation to support site development
and zoning requirements and present information as subject expert at zoning
hearings as required.
- Detailed analysis of difficult design restrictions and solutions (i.e.,
physical limitations, equipment co-location requirements for multiple
operators, inter-modulation analysis, EMF limitations, antenna orientation)
by carrying out area and site surveys.
- Design recommendations for overlay networks and for
integrated/converted networks (i.e., blue to orange, etc).
- Perform site candidate evaluation, site build verification and
acceptance and verify related site engineering drawings.
- Assist with traffic planning, BSS planning for new cell integration,
project management for design projects/conversions, system retunes, large
parameter changes, re-homes, etc.
- Analyze network performance reports, detailed analysis of counters to
determine network performance fixes and good understanding of KPIs.
- Extensive analysis of network parameters and implementation of changes
for optimization of KPIs.
- Creation and validation of frequency and BCC plans for large
- Carry out optimization techniques (path balance, timing advance,
hardware issues, proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical
performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power
setting, antenna clearance, neighbor audits and analysis for extensive
areas/dual band/dual vendor systems, etc.) for optimal site/cluster
- Travel to client sites.
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at