*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for PeopleSoft Functional Business Analyst*

* *

*Duration:     6 months*

* *

*Location:    Greenville TX *

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

*This Analyst will be responsible fo*r:

   - Regularly contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques,
   and standards within the Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll area
   - Functioning as an Subject Matter Expert (SME) or “Super User” in the
   field of PeopleSoft Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll
   - Lead role as functional project manager developing solutions to complex
   problems that require regular use of ingenuity, creativity and innovation
   - Acting as a liaison between the function users and information
   technology
   - Designing specification documents and creation of project plans
   - Creation of initial documentation of a new process to include desktop
   procedures and process flow diagrams
   - Troubleshooting user issues and providing support for resolution
   - Configuration of the PeopleSoft Human Resource system

*Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience: *

   - 4 years of Payroll experience, including PeopleSoft 8.8 or later
   version
   - 4 years Project Management experience
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills
   - Intermediate skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
   - Proven problem solving and decision-making skills for complex problems
   - Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and attention to
   detail
   - Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment with
   general direction
   - Self-starter; ability to drive changes to promote functional
   productivity and efficiency

* *

*Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience: *

   - PeopleSoft 8.9 and/or 9.0 experiences
   - Experience with PeopleSoft Upgrades
   - Intermediate skills with Microsoft Projects and Microsoft Access

*Required Education: *

   - Bachelors degree or 8 years related experience

*Note: Only **US Citizen Required***

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**