We have the following opening with our client. Please send me suitable
updated resume ASAP along with contact details.

Role: Sap Functional Consultant (ISU)
Location: Las Colinas, TX
Duration: 3-6 Months.

Job Description:

Should have done at least 1 – 2 ISU implementations.
Should have experience on SAP SD as Functional Consultant.
Good knowledge of Billing is must.
Good SD module knowledge and able to configure the system based on the
design document.
Should have worked with 3+ Implementation project.
Should have very good communication skills.

Please feel free to call me at 832-485-3611 for further details.