*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.*
Title: Senior Systems Integration Architect
Duration: 6 months plus.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Looking for a Systems Integration Architect to build and participate in
designing of the wireless integration solutions in areas of middleware and
provisioning. Systems Integration Architect will work with the project and
business teams in analyzing the requirements, provides enterprise design
solutions, and works with the development leads in setting up Proof of
Concept. He will partner with application developers and business owners in
design decisions and design solution to meet the business requirements. Main
focus of this position will be to focus on providing technical direction,
design and lead in systems integration between the Core Oracle OSS/BSS and
any third party applications and vendors. This person must be a quick
learner, and able to answer project managers, business owners, third party
vendors inquiries concerning system software and applications. This person
will work with cross functional teams and must have excellent communication
Having experience in wireless industry will be very helpful. The core
applications that SI Architect will be working on are mainly Oracle’s
communications product suite, such as Oracle Fusion Middleware, Application
Integration Architecture (AIA), Order and Service Management (OSM), Unified
Inventory Management (UIM), Automated Service Activation Program (ASAP).
1. Develop and maintain the reusable service repository, design
patterns and reusable technical components (e.g. Web Services and SOA
components, BPEL processes, data transformations, error handling, auditing,
2. Collaborate with the infrastructure team, DBAs, technical leads,
developers and business for design activities as relates to Cox Wireless
OSS/BSS platform, specifically Oracle AIA and Provisioning applications.
3. Collaborate with architects from other teams to ensure technical
integrity of end-to-end solution.
4. Maintain and enforce the Enterprise application architecture and
alignment with the Cox enterprise standards.
5. Define and maintain technical design patterns for use by the
designers and developers.
6. Asses new applications/platforms to be integrated with the Oracle
Middleware and Provisioning platforms.
7. Maintain and enforce the systems integration standards and
8. Define and enforce Cox security standards applicable to the design
9. Conduct build vs. buy options analysis for new business
functionality required for implementation in Cox OSS/BSS application suite.
10. Systems Integration Architect should have working knowledge on Oracle
communications product suite (AIA, OSM, UIM and ASAP) and have prior
solution design experience.
11. Develop plans, schedules and requirements for installation and
maintenance of new and revised software
12. Review, guide and maintain solution designs for reports,
integrations, workflow, conversions and extensions.
13. Develop and maintain design solution following J2EE standards where
14. Documentation of the design details with visio diagrams where
15. Planning and implementing disaster recovery and high availability for
16. General troubleshooting of operating system, hardware, and
17. Assist in the development and implementation of server standards for
all new servers.
18. Assist in the documentation of current and future designs.
1. Thorough experience and understanding of the software development
lifecycle design and implementation.
2. 8+ years of hands on J2EE development experience on large scale
3. 5+ years of J2EE design experience on large scale enterprise
4. 5+ years of hands on experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware
(OC4J, BEA Weblogic). Experience with other application server,
specifically, JBOSS, would be a plus.
5. Thorough experience and understanding of the Service Oriented
Architecture based architecture approaches.
6. Thorough experience and understanding of the design methodologies
and design patterns.
7. Thorough experience and understanding of web services and XML
technologies (WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, REST, XML, XSD, DTD).
8. Thorough experience and understanding of XML transformations
9. Thorough experience and understanding of the messaging technologies
(e.g. JMS, MQSeries, Oracle AQ)
10. Thorough experience and understanding of data modeling and database
11. Thorough understanding of BPEL (Business Process Execution Language).
12. Understanding of interfacing protocols/methods (e.g. TCP, FTP, SMTP,
JMS, JCA, SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS)
13. Experience and understanding of hardware architectures and operating
environments (e.g. Unix, Linux, Windows)
14. Ability to influence, support and implement technical decisions
15. Ability to effectively translate business needs/requirements into
16. Ability to work in various technical teams, requiring significant
collaboration and coordination
17. Ability to mentor and guide developers and technical leads on
architecture principles and development standards.
18. Experience working with High-Availability Cluster solution.
19. Ability to work with minimal direction, yet also able to work in a
20. Prior experience with wireless industry highly desired.
21. Prior experience with provisioning systems in communications industry
22. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at