*We have an Urgent requirement for PeopleSoft Payroll Business Analyst *
*Duration: 5 Months*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
- Our client needs a PeopleSoft Technical Business Analyst for this
- Candidate must have a proven background with PeopleSoft Payroll with
the ability to lead requirements definition sessions, planning sessions, and
the development of technical design documents.
*Required Skills: *
- PeopleSoft Payroll Application.
- Facilitate meetings with client representatives to identify and create
- Facilitate meetings with Development Team to document technical design
- Perform systems analysis and design activities.
- Assist in the creation, execution and review of Payroll test scripts.
- Strong analysis skills that have been proven in an application
development /PeopleSoft Payroll implementation environment.
- Proven ability to perform advanced SQL and application specific query
skills, use MS Office Suite of products, including MS Project.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools.
- Experience with PayMatch software
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at