Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Visual Basic Application (VBA) Developer
Duration: 4 Months plus extension
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Bill Rate: $40.00 Hourly

Job Description:

. Excel/ VBA Developer w/DB Skills
. Create applications from detailed specifications using specified programming
language(s)
. Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs
. Good interpersonal and communication skills
. Front end development (GUI interfaces) utilizing ODBC to connect to any Open
Architecture       RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) - such as
Oracle and Sybase
. 2-5 yrs of VBA development experience in Excel
o Strong Understanding of Excel Functions and How to use them in development
o ADO/ Database Integration (Both Read and Write to Database)
o Used of Excel Ranges in Development

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|