*Hello Business Partners,*
*REPLY TO vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com
*Let me know if you have any suitable resumes with you. *
*Job: Tibco Architect (Business Events 3.0)*
*Location: Owings Mills, MD*
*Duration: 1+ month (can extend more than a year)*
Contractor must have knowledge of application and infrastructure systems,
middleware, open gateways, and multiple database technologies. This
individual will have to coordinate and construct the design, management, and
development of multiple projects and select the most efficient and reliable
technologies to meet the demands of the business group.
Candidate must have general experience in:
• End-to-end process visibility and insight, regardless of the business
• Role-based visualization and real-time analytics around service assurance
• Service event/metrics interpretation and correlation, including business
impact and insight into KPIs
• Trending and real-time performance forecasting
• Auditable reporting as well as event- and scenario- persistence
• Real-time awareness into the potential for customer defection
• Improves understanding of existing operations by ensuring that seemingly
unrelated events are identified and delivered to appropriate decision makers
• Increases ability to prioritize situations and responses by correlating
events and putting them in context of other events, processes, and
• Accelerates the identification of threats and opportunities by mapping
enterprise events to processes and KPIs.
Candidate must have specific TIBCO BE 3.X experience in the following areas:
1. Modeling and Managing the States of Events
• Have experience using an UML-based “state model” that describes how
applications and services interact as part of activities and processes.
• Experience describing tasks, sequences of tasks (processes), and expected
outcomes or “states” of tasks and processes.
• Experience using the status of events relative to causes, roles and
expected behavior for instant correlation against other events.
2. Application of Rules
Experience defining and applying rules that dictate the flow of information
and responses as events play out in the context of the conceptual and state
• Rules editor lets IT staff define static and dynamic relationships among
events within their enterprise and across their extended value chain.
• Work with user community to specify the event or chain of events they want
to monitor, the condition at which a particular event is important and the
action to be taken when the condition is met.
• Define rules that can filter, correlate and aggregate events by applying
constraints and threshold boundaries.
3. Flexible Event Capture Service
• Capture and process events being routed across TIBCO’s own integration and
messaging infrastructure: TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO Enterprise Message
Service, TIBCO Rendezvous, etc.
• Capture and process events from within other vendors’ implementations of
JMS, and other integration platforms including IBM’s MQSeries messaging
• Demonstrate experience to implement BusinessEvents in a non-invasive
“layer and learn” manner to start measuring operational performance without
defining models or changing the way users interact with applications.
*Sr. IT Recruiter*
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synergising Minds"
Route 27, Suite No: 9,
Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824
609.662.1279 *213|| F: 609 228 4646
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at