Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Strictly Locals only.

ROLE:  Informatica Developer/Admin

Location: Boston, MA (Need Local Only/ F2F is Required)

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $40-42/Hr (Not Negotiable)

This position will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day management and
implementation of the Bank's database environment, including administration,
change control, business continuity, and support.  The database analyst
additionally supports the Bank's strategic projects by providing both database
knowledge and development both at an architecture level and a database coding /
ETL level through the analysis and understanding of business and technical

Specific Responsibilities

·       Performs a daily validation of the Bank's database environment and jobs
supported by the Data Services team.

·       Provides day-to-day support for the Bank's database envrironment,
including administration, change control, database restores, and ad-hoc

·       Works in collaboration with the Database Administrators (outsource) to
escalate issues and adequately nofity them of changes, working within

        the confines of the Bank's Service Level Agreement with the team.

·       Monitor the day-to-day work requests that come through the Bank's
change control system.

·       Develops an understanding of the Bank's databases and database
architectural environment.

·       Assists in the administration of the Bank's ETL environment.

·       Assists in the development of reporting and business intelligence

·       Conducts all work within the confines of the Bank's policies and

·       Reports task and assignment progress to both his/her manager and to any
project manager to which the person is assigned.

·         Ability to implement databases per internal/external technical

·         Ability to administer databases in compliance with Bank's Information
Technology and Information Security policies and standards.

·         Strong documentation skills through technical writing and graphical

·         Knowledge of both Windows and UNIX (Solaris) operating systems and
commands required.

·         Database development and ETL tool experience preferred.

·         Effectively communicate technical solutions for business requirements.

·         Ability to both work as part of a team and as an individual
responsible for his or her own assignments.

·         BS Degree in Information Systems / Information Technology highly

·         Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on SQL Server administration and can ignore, they no longer need it.

·         2 Years Oracle administration / development preferred.

·         2 Years Informatica administration / development preferred.

·         Experience in a financial services environment preferred.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>