Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Sr Lead Mainframe developer

6 Months

Philadelphia, PA

Rate: $50/hr

Codes, tests and implements changes to the J mainframe applications for the J
System Integration Project. Requires the following skills: Must have strong
verbal and written communication skills as well as technical writing skills.
CICS, COBOL, DB2, IMB DB, IBM Utilities, JCL, MVS, TSO, VSAM. The qualified
candidate should have a minimum of five years programming experience preferably
with financial applications.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>