sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Websphere portal developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Rate: ALAP

FINANCIAL BACKGROUND

PERFECT COMMUNICATION

Position Summary

The WebSphere Portal User Interface Developer is a results-oriented,
self-motivated doer who can develop clean, concise, optimized,
cross-platform/browser user interfaces on content management systems and portal
platforms including IBM's WebSphere Portal and IBM Content Manage.

* Develop 'themes', components and presentation templates using IBM WebSphere
Portal Server

* Administer and configure select features of the IBM WebSphere Portal as
necessary

* Develop templates

* Develop workflows

* Perform Java/J2EE development and work with associated architectures

* Lead initiatives around Web2.0 approaches such as mashups, widgets, gadgets,
and composite applications

* Help evangelize web technology and use of the web as a business channel, as
well as articulate the benefits of an optimized user experience to all levels
of the organization.

  Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science, or equivalent required

* Minimum 5-7 years programming experience, with a concentration in user
interface development

* Demonstrated expertise in front-end development with mastery of HTML/XHTML,
JavaScript, and CSS and proficiency in Perl, Java, Ajax, JSP, XML, XSLT, and
Dojo

* Experience in JSR 168/286-compliant portlet design and development,
preferably in an IBM portal environment

* Experience using IDEs such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer and
application servers like IBM WebSphere and/or Tomcat/Apache

* Demonstrable experience with Java, J2EE web application design, development
of servlets, Java Server Pages, JSTL and good understanding of MVC framework
and Enterprise patterns

* Deep understanding of web application design and web security frameworks

* Significant experience designing and developing workflow processes

* Ability to act as a technical liaison by communicating technical concepts to
non-technical counterparts and add consultative value wherever possible

* Strong written & verbal communication skills

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|