Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

ROLE:  Cognos Developer

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $5600/Month

Required Skills:

Cognos, Oracle, SQL's

Person will be responsible for maintaining the Cognos 8.2 production
environment and all reports.  A significant part of the role will be to develop
Cognos reports and write the associated SQL stored procedures.  Additionally,
the person should be highly motivated and eager to interact with other tracks
on the project to resolve issues and move changes into production.  Person
should also be interested in thinking about how to expand existing capabilities
using the current Cognos environment.

Preferred Skills:

Prior HHS experience

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>