Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

ROLE: Java Developer with DOCUMAKER

Location: Stevens Point, WI

Duration: 6-12 Months

Rate: $45-48/Hr

1 YEAR MINIMUM EXPERIENCE WITH DOCUMAKER IS STRICTLY REQUIRED.  DO NOT PRESENT
RESUMES THAT DO NOT HAVE CLEAR EXPERIENCE WITH DOCUMAKER.

Technical skills
      Skills by Priority
     Version
     Required or Desired
     Light

      Medium

      Heavy

      Technical Design Specification Creation
     NA
     Required
     Medium

      Documaker Experience (IDS/RP/iDocumaker)
     11.2 +
     Required
     Medium

      Java/Java EE Experience