Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Senior Project Manager - Global Functional Lead

Duration: Framingham, MA

Length: 1-year

Rate: ALAP

Locals Preferred

v     The Senior Project Manager will be part of the Business Services team and
work closely with the project Phoenix HR team through the implementation of
Oracle's E-Business Suite for TJX Europe.

v     The SPM will interact with business users, and will assist and guide the
functional, development and testing teams.

v     The SPM will monitor and report project status to senior management,
oversee the design of test plans, and monitor testing status.

v     The SPM will also monitor conversion processes, guide problem resolution
and provide informal guidance to TJX HR and Business Services team members.

·        Bachelor's Degree in Business with a strong
Finance/P2P/HR/Benefits/Payroll base.

·        2-3 years experience as a Project Manager

·        5+ years of in depth Oracle Global E-Business Suite experience with
Finance, P2P, HR, OAB, SSHR, and Payroll.

·        Strong organization and analytical/problem solving skills with
excellent written and oral communication skills.

·        Working knowledge of general accepted business practices.

·        Experience with standards for SOX compliance and SDLC methodology.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>