*We are having an Urgent requirement for Peoplesoft HCM Developer *
*Duration: 18 Months*
*Location: Madison, WI*
This is a *Peoplesoft Time and Labor Functional *role, Candidates need to
have very strong time and labor module experience working in the public
sector (*University, Healthcare, County, and Government etc.)*
*Tasks and Responsibilities:*
- Assist with functional designs of modifications and interfaces to the
time and labor module.
- Create functional designs and review technical designs for time and
- Configure the PSFT Time and Labor (TL) module and unit test.
- Troubleshoot module configuration and modifications and interfaces
based upon testing activities.
- Write user procedures and training materials for the time and labor
- Define role and responsibility changes needed to factor into the
security design for the time and labor module.
*Knowledge and Skills:*
- At least 3 years PSFT experience.
- At least 3 years of HCM implementation experiences working with Time
and Labor module.
- Working knowledge of other HCM Modules including Benefits (BN), HR,
Absence Management (AM), Time and Labor (TL), Payroll (PY), Commitment
- Deep experience with Time and Labor SQL rules.
- Some experience with Component Interface (Excel to CI too) would be
- Higher Ed, Healthcare, or public sector experience would be preferred.
- Experience with multi-site (multiple business units) implementation.
- Implementation experience with large organization (50,000 plus
- HCM Modules ((BN), HR, Absence Management (AM), Time and Labor (TL),
Payroll (PY), Commitment Accounting (CA)
*NOTE*: *Must be US Citizen, GC and EAD only*
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at