Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Submit Locals - Process: Telephonic + F2F

ROLE: Data Analyst with Property and Casualty Insurance Exp

Location: Madison, WI (Need Local Only/ F2F is required)

Duration: EOY initially, extension likely

Rate: $50/Hr

Data Analysis

Understanding taking a system of record through staging area, transformation
and loading into a data warehouse

Some understanding of data modeling

Insurance knowledge

Excellent communication skills

Ideal candidate: Business Systems Analyst that knew how to take business data
from source (business database) to target (data warehouse) in an insurance

Primary Experience:

The ideal candidate will have "grown up" in Property and Casualty Insurance.
Must be expert in mapping insurance data to complex warehouse environments.
Size of DW not as important as breadth of knowledge of Insurance subject areas
including but not limited to:

Different business lines: Commercial (AUTO, Workers Comp, Liability, etc.),
Personal (auto, farm, homeowners, etc.) Reinsurance, Specialty Lines.

Different functional areas: Claims, Billing, Rating, Policy Admin, App and
Quote, Management Reporting, GL & accounting, Premiums.

Differences in company format: QBE the Americas is tying together data from
dozens of business entities and 55 sources.

This project will touch every part of their business operations.  People with
limited P&C exposure (projects with one business line or function) will be
overwhelmed.  The person will be working closely with PM's and managers to
understand and map the data to the warehouse.

Other items:

  a.. Will report to a resource manager and work with a PM.
  b.. Will not manage projects but will be required to meet and work with SME's
and report activity to a project manager.  Should be familiar with enterprise
project cycles, status reporting, how their activity will report into a master
project plan.
  c.. Manager felt that this was more of a "Business Systems Analyst" with a
data bent.  Maybe they were a developer or DBA that moved up into an analyst
  d.. Must be able to map and quantify data from a variety of sources.
  e.. Do NOT want a "big picture" consultative type.  Need heads-down,
immediate productivity.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>