Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Java J2EE Services Developer

Location:  Charlotte, NC

Duration:  6 months

Rate: ALAP

Must Have Financial Experience

Notes:  We filled the last 4 positions with this manager, let's get this one

Primary Skills:

J2EE Platform
Web Services
# of Years Required: 4-6

Secondary Skills:

GUI Design
MQ Series
SQL Server
# of Years Required: 4-6

Job Purpose/ Description:

Develops using the J2EE platform; also required are OOP paradigm skills, as
well as experience with J2EE APIs, protocols and development of multi tiered
Examples of current J2EE application program interfaces (APIs) are EJB, JDBC,
JMS, JNDI, JTA, etc.
Works on the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of computer
programs and / or application components.
Analyzes functional needs that drive the analysis and technical design of
quality technical solutions; recommends solutions that are aligned with
business / IT strategies and complies with corporate architectural standards.
Resolves application and technical problems.
Participates on project teams.
Analyzes performance and capacity issues with systems / applications software
and/or application components.
Able to work collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and
other technical efforts.

Tasks and Responsibilities:

Good knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance,
prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions; possesses a
good understanding of programming languages, development tools, and the current
Displays problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical
problems; possesses a good understanding of business requirements and IT
Draws on broad knowledge base (e.g., infrastructure, technology, and
applications) to analyze problems of moderate complexity and contribute to
troubleshooting efforts.
Leverages good design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g., database,
application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize development
efforts in a distributed environment.
Comfortable enough with business process to effectively document functional
requirements, physical / logical design specifications, QA test scripts, etc.

Required education/experience:

Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or other related field.
3 to 6 years of IT work experience in systems programming / analysis
Good working knowledge of
application development / analysis and the Information Technology industry;
understands their role in supporting business requirements / technical
Can operate independently in performing moderately complex applications
software development functions.
Good understanding of project management disciplines.

SOAP, XML, JAXB, JMS experience is a must. WebObjects knowledge is a plus.
Candidates need to be self starters who can hit the ground running

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>