*We are having an Urgent requirement for SharePoint Administrator.*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Frankfort, KY*
- To fulfill specific highly specialized functions in the project and to
augment the project team to enhance our chances of meeting the deadlines.
- The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for the planning,
design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the Enterprise-wide
Windows SharePoint Server (WSS/MOSS) environment.
- Experience in setting up the servers in a Load Balanced and Clustered
environment is a MUST.
- Administrator should be able to scale the solution to the needs of
operational requirements of the project.
- Network and infrastructure background is a must.
*Job Functions, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.*
- Ability to integrate the MOSS repository in a ‘Claims Aware’
application to the using ADFS and SAML tokens.
- Ability to load balance and cluster the production MOSS servers.
- Ability to create prototypes for the developers to receive the tokens
and decipher for future development.
- Ability to configure and manage SCOM software for a State wide
implementation of MOSS.
- Ability to configure and manage BizTalk software for a State wide
implementation of MOSS.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, Network and Security
- Knowledge of MOSS 2007, IIS 5.0/6.0, WSS 3.0, SQL Server 2005/2008,
.Net Remoting/Web Services, .Net Framework and Application Security
- Ability to read ASP, .ASP, .Net, C#, and VB Code and basic scripting
ability in VB Script and/or PowerShell.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint/MOSS 2007.
- Manages global rights and permissions regarding the WSS sites.
- Monitors portal usage including access, load, and usability, issues on
a daily basis.
*Rate : $40/hr*
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details.*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at