Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

ROLE: Business Objects/Business Systems Analyst

Location: Madison, WI

Duration: 3+ Months

Rate: $42/Hr MAX

Demonstrated ability to independently gather information, define customer needs
and document business system requirements. Can translate requirements to
functional design and clearly identify feature functions of a new software
application. Capable of writing test cases and drafting text for user
documentation. Typically has more than 5 years of experience.

This position will provide 2nd level support for Business Objects, and should
be proficient in universe design and report development. Candidate will also be
involved in a conversion from version 6.5 to XI R3.1. Ideal candidate will have
led, or played a significant role in a prior conversion from 6.5 to XI R3.1. If
the candidate has been involved in a conversion to XI R2, they must demonstrate
an understanding of the security differences between XI R2 and XI R3.

Skill/Role Level Years Preference
Business Analysis Intermediate 0.0 Required
Business Analyst Intermediate 0.0 Required

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>