*We are having an Urgent requirement for Oracle Developer/DBA *
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Location: Washington, DC Area **(*Local candidates are preferred, but
not required.*) *
The individual in this role is responsible for creating the infrastructure
for the conceptual, logical, dimensional, and physical data models for a
Web-based Platform. This decision support platform will connect to the
Health Plan Management System for reporting and data access.
- This involves designing, or directing the design of, strategies for
acquisition, transformation and loading of data into relational databases,
data warehouses and multidimensional databases.
- Provides support and guidance to applications development staff and
users, establishes and maintains documentation standards for databases,
backup procedures and maintenance.
- Recommends tools to enhance database administration, efficiency and
- Perform full life-cycle systems development.
- Design and implement data models (star schema and OLAP) for database
- Develop and test Web-based programs for database applications.
- Categorize and manage metadata, source-target mapping from new and
existing data marts.
- Develop and generate standard and ad-hoc reporting capabilities from
new and existing data sources in the data warehouse environment.
- Generate database structures tables, indexes etc.
- Analyze source data for data integration, cleansing and transformation.
- Participate in data warehouse life-cycle including requirements
analysis, modeling and design, database and end user application
- Has extensive Oracle expertise in Business Intelligence, database
administration, and writing sql scripts.
- Competent in Extreme Programming (XP).
*Duties and Responsibilities *
- Assess client's information needs and identify subject areas and
entities required to fulfill those needs.
- Identify and categorize data sources by subject area and data entities
- Develops logical and physical data models based on business
requirements and map entities to existing data sources.
- Develops dimensional OLAP (On-Line Analytical Processing) data models
for data marts.
- Prepares logical and physical data models for projects and reconcile
the project models to the enterprise data warehouse model.
- Presents the models to project teams and clients.
- Participates in strategic data planning and the evaluation of tools,
techniques and methodologies for the Decision Support function.
- Develops ICHP Website for links/access to all ICHP programs, to include
outreach programs (that connect providers to patients) and subject matter
- Develops provider-specific templates for electronic documentation;
Prepares self-scoring surveys that auto-populate database fields and
- Develops, maintains, and monitors conformity to departmental standards,
guidelines and procedures.
- Defines and administrates standards, policies and procedures designed
to support and maintain accurate data models as business evolves and matures
- Works closely with QA to develop and support enterprise-wide data
standards and policies.
- Provides technical support to database administrators, application
programmers, QA, data warehouse reporters and analysts.
- Provide direction and support to project team. Incorporates new
requirements into the data warehouse.
- Develops extract Transform and load routines.
- Maps requirements into the fact and dimension areas of the Star Schema.
- Develops and maintains the data model and related documentation.
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at