Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Title:                 Sr. Siebel EAI Developer

Location:           Deerfield, IL
Length:             3 months.

Interview: Phone

*Knowledge and experience on Siebel Development Tools using version 7.8

*Knowledge and experience on Siebel Integration using EAI / Http connectors and
knowledge of multiple integration options of Siebel with other third party
applications

*Knowledge of relational database products (e.g. ORACLE)
*Knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Windows, Unix)
*Strong analytical skills.
*Strong attention to detail.
*Ability to work effectively with clients, and management and its staff members.
*Strong interpersonal, client service, oral and written communications,
organizational, and task management skills.

Thanks & Regards
Naresh
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC