Please reply to

Title:                 Sr. Siebel EAI Developer

Location:           Deerfield, IL
Length:             3 months.

Interview: Phone

*Knowledge and experience on Siebel Development Tools using version 7.8

*Knowledge and experience on Siebel Integration using EAI / Http connectors and
knowledge of multiple integration options of Siebel with other third party

*Knowledge of relational database products (e.g. ORACLE)
*Knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Windows, Unix)
*Strong analytical skills.
*Strong attention to detail.
*Ability to work effectively with clients, and management and its staff members.
*Strong interpersonal, client service, oral and written communications,
organizational, and task management skills.

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused