Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Title:                 Oracle Database Architect

Location:           Washington, DC

Length:             4 + Months

Phone Screen Followed By In-Person Interview

Required:

·         Experience in large scale Oracle  Database upgrades from 9i to 10g

·         Vast experience in performance tuning Oracle databases

·         Experience with data conversion from file system to ASM

·         Oracle 9i/10g/11g Database Administration

·         Design and management of large scale 10g/11g environments using ASM

·         Dataguard

·         RMAN

·         UNIX(Solaris) and Linux

·         Experience setting up and deploying Real Application Clusters(RAC)

·         Veritas Netbackup RMAN integration

·         Ability to assist and troubleshoot with oracle client install

·         Experience working in a large scale OLTP/ETL mixed workload
environment

Desired:

·         MySQL

·         Postgres

·         Perl/Python/Unix Scripting experience

·         MS SQL

Thanks & Regards
Naresh
Technical Recruiter