*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We are having an Urgent requirement for Oracle DBA *

* *

*Duration:   6 Months*

* *

*Location:   Alexandria, VA*

* *

*Required experience & skills: *

   - Minimal 5 years or more information technology experience with an
   emphasis on Database Administration.
   - Degree/Diploma holder preferably in IT focus.
   - Advanced knowledge of Oracle Database administration, Oracle PL/SQL,
   ad-hoc queries.
   - Basic knowledge of the Unix platforms that the DBMS runs on - Unix for
   Oracle
   - Demonstrated good analytical and problem-solving skills.
   - Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
   - Ability to work independently and work flexible hours including
   occasional weekends, evenings, holidays as necessary to support the mission.

*Desirable experience & skills:*

* *

   - Experience or understanding of RAC
   - Experience or understanding of Database Security
   - Experience or understanding of Oracle command line interfaces versus
   GUI interfaces
   - Knowledge of US military organization a plus.
   - Knowledge of web Application interfaces
   - Advanced knowledge of Windows operating system (client/workstation
   (2000/XP) and server (2000/2003).

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

* *

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**