Please reply to

Title:                Lead Oracle Functional FAH Consultant (NEED LEAD X!!!)
Location:           Chicago, IL
Length:             5-6 months

Interview: Phone

Looking for a Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) LEAD.  Must have FAH client
project experience, not just training.   We need a functional lead to help the
client with the full implementation. We already have a technical architect who
will assist w/ installation and technical config, patching, etc. this need is
for the functional side. Client is new to oracle apps in general but has
already contracted for general GL, AR help. We need focused functional
experience with FAH.

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused