Duration: 9 months
Location: St Paul, Minnesota
- Provide senior-level business analysis services to a variety of
- Experience Eliciting and documenting functional requirements and other
system requirements for inclusion in a request for proposals for a
commercial, off-the-shelf system to support the corporate safety management
- Consulting with the leaders of a business unit and draft business case
and project definition documents for several small projects they wish to
- eliciting requirements and recording them in a collection of structured
high-level requirements documents that include a functional decomposition,
business process models, business object and/or data models, state
transition diagrams, business rules, and preliminary use cases.
- Must be able to work both in a team and independently.
- Skill developing structured requirements documents is required.
- Very strong communications skills are required.
- Experience with natural resource management, outdoor recreation, or
land management is desirable.
- Experience with corporate safety management systems is desirable.
- Experience with ERP systems is desirable.
Thanks a lot
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at