Hi Folks,

*Reply to vi...@infopeoplecorp.com*

We have an opportunity for you and would be glad to know your availability
for the same.

Here are the details of the project...

**

*Position          :    PHP/LAMP Developer*

*Duration         :    6 to 12 months*
*Location         :    *New York City **  *It’s for a media client.* **

*In person interview is must*

**

*If you are interested, Please get back to us with*

**

*Updated resume:**
Rate:
Availability:
Contact*:

We shall get back to you shortly upon your resume getting short-listed for a
technical discussion. We have multiple opportunities for professionals with
the same skill set and we would highly appreciate if you could refer any of
your friends / associates.

Looking forward for a fruitful association...

 Thanks
Vikas
InfoPeople Corporation
99 Wall Street, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Phone # 609-662-0279
Fax    # 212-232-0070
E Mail: vi...@infopeoplecorp.com

SBA 8(a)/SDB Certified Business
NYC & NYS Certified Minority Business
GSA Schedule Contractor
This e-mail is property of InfoPeople Corporation.  It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information contained herein
by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by replying to
this email and destroy all electronic and paper copies of this e-mail.