*please send resumes to** **jos...@aim-cc.com* <jos...@aim-cc.com>* or **
aim.itstaff...@gmail.com* <aim.itstaff...@gmail.com>**

* *

Role : Junior Developer

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 1 month

Rate     :  $30/hr on C2C

We need someone with the following skills for HTML:

-              Advanced HTML/CSS

-              JavaScript

-              JavaScript Toolkits (Mootools, JQuery, Dojo)

-              PHP Version 5

* *

Thanks & Regards

Joshua Elliot

Marketing Manager

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia,MI-48152

Phone :  734-591-3562 Extn.174

Fax : 734-418-2603

Mail id:  jos...@aim-cc.com

Gmail: aim.itstaff...@gmail.com

Yahoo IM :
joshua_a...@yahoo.co<blocked::blocked::mailto:joshua_a...@yahoo.co.in>
*.in*

Vist our WEBSITE @  www.aim-cc.com

Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
mailto:jos...@aim-cc.com?subject=remove_me.please<blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:jos...@aim-cc.com?subject=remove_me.please>reply
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.