*We are having an Urgent requirement for Upgrade Informix 7.3 to 11, PARISC,
*Duration: 4+ Months*
*Location: Atlanta, GA *
*Job Description: *
- Years of experience: 5+ years working with Informix databases
- Informix database administration on UNIX, Informix database upgrade
experience from 7.31 to current versions, database performance tuning and
troubleshooting, and Informix utilities like dbload and high performance
- Shell scripting experience good.
- Experience in managing large database upgrade and conversions projects
is a big plus.
*Preferred Skills: *
- Experience on Informix version 11.
- Experience with non-inplace upgrades and large data migrations are a
- Detailed Description of Daily Assignment:
- The successful candidate will be a part of a fast paced project to
upgrade Informix databases running on PARISC hardware over to Informix 11.5
running on Itanium processor based hardware.
- The candidate will be expected to be hard driving to reconfigure
dbspace layouts, extent sizing, partitioning of larger tables, detachment of
indexes, and build out and implementation of the conversion process.
- They will have to interact with engineering teams and application teams
throughout the process quickly building business relationships to make sure
all work is accomplished in short timeframes.
*Soft Skills Needed *
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills.
- Can create partners at all levels of the organization and able to
prioritize and meet deadlines without full supervision.
- Successful candidate is a self-starter and creative problem solver that
is dependable, highly organized, and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
without full supervision.
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
*Rate: $40-45/Hr C2C (Not Negotiable)*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at