*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We are having an Urgent requirement for Upgrade Informix 7.3 to 11, PARISC,
Itanium *

* *

*Duration: 4+ Months*

* *

*Location:  Atlanta, GA *

* *

*Job Description: *

   - Years of experience: 5+ years working with Informix databases
   - Informix database administration on UNIX, Informix database upgrade
   experience from 7.31 to current versions, database performance tuning and
   troubleshooting, and Informix utilities like dbload and high performance
   loader.
   - Shell scripting experience good.
   - Experience in managing large database upgrade and conversions projects
   is a big plus.

*Preferred Skills: *

   - Experience on Informix version 11.
   - Experience with non-inplace upgrades and large data migrations are a
   big plus
   - Detailed Description of Daily Assignment:
   - The successful candidate will be a part of a fast paced project to
   upgrade Informix databases running on PARISC hardware over to Informix 11.5
   running on Itanium processor based hardware.
   - The candidate will be expected to be hard driving to reconfigure
   dbspace layouts, extent sizing, partitioning of larger tables, detachment of
   indexes, and build out and implementation of the conversion process.
   - They will have to interact with engineering teams and application teams
   throughout the process quickly building business relationships to make sure
   all work is accomplished in short timeframes.

*Soft Skills Needed *

   - Possesses good oral and written communication skills.
   - Can create partners at all levels of the organization and able to
   prioritize and meet deadlines without full supervision.
   - Successful candidate is a self-starter and creative problem solver that
   is dependable, highly organized, and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
   without full supervision.

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

* *

* *

*Rate: $40-45/Hr C2C (Not Negotiable)*

* *

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**