*Please send resumes to** **jos...@aim-cc.com* <jos...@aim-cc.com>* or **
aim.itstaff...@gmail.com* <aim.itstaff...@gmail.com>

*Must 10+ years total IT experience; Must have 5+ years of QA experience;
Project Management Background for 4+ years; PMP Certified; ………..** *

*QA Project Manager*

*Location: Louisville, KY*

*Duration: 1 year*

*Rate: $40/hr on C2C*

*Start: ASAP*

* *

Skills: 10+ years total IT experience; Must have 5+ years of QA experience;
Project Management Background for 4+ years; PMP Certified; Assist in
implementation and/or conversion projects. Interface with management,
training and documentation with the primary responsibility to support the
customers. Manage all aspects of in the installation process through project
management. 10+ years experience in the development and/or implementation of
complex business oriented computer systems. Comprehensive experience with
on-line processing systems. Supervisory skills and previous experience
mandatory. Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface at
all personnel levels, both written and verbal. Must be a self-starter. Good
organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to choose priorities
required. Project Manager Certification required

Thanks & Regards

Joshua Elliot

Marketing Manager

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Phone :  734-591-3562 Extn.174

Fax : 734-418-2603

Mail id:  jos...@aim-cc.com

Gmail: aim.itstaff...@gmail.com

Yahoo IM :

Vist our WEBSITE @  www.aim-cc.com

Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is