*Please send resumes to **jos...@aim-cc.com* <jos...@aim-cc.com>* or **
aim.itstaff...@gmail.com* <aim.itstaff...@gmail.com>**

I have an urgent need for *Senior IBM Cognos 8 Expert* to fill 3 months
contract position (with extension) located in Tampa, FL. The client rejected
ALL previously submitted candidates.

The IDEAL pay for this position is *$45/h* C2C All Inclusive. Can be
negotiable for the right candidate.

Candidate MUST have *excellent communication (both verbal and written)

I highlighted the MUST have skills – IBM Cognos 8.4 BI Suite and SAP BW

*Job Description*:

IBM Cognos Expertise:

   - Hands-on experience with the installation, configuration and tune-up of
   *IBM Cognos 8.4 BI Suite* across multi-server platform (both Windows and
   - Strong metadata and dimensional modeling knowledge by using Framework
   Manager and Transformer
   - Previous experiences in the environments where *IBM Cognos BI Suite was
   sourced from SAP BW and SAP R3*
   - Superior Professional Report Authoring skills by using Report Studio
   - Design and deployment of complex transactional reports
   - Design & deployment of Executive Dashboards
   - Design and deployment of Portlet based dashboard in Cognos Connection
   - Ability to define and design complex drill through definitions between
   Report Studio and Analysis Studio based reports
   - Strong expertise with report scheduling, distribution and bursting
   - Previous experiences in IBM Cognos 8.4 customization work
   - Cognos 8.4 Integration with WebSphere, SharePoint and/or OpenText based
   - Cognos 8.4 Integration with 3rd. party LDAP security (SAP security
   integration experience is must have)
   - Ability to export from 3rd. party non-Cognos based metadata such as SAP
   BW, Hyperion, MS Analysis Services, etc.
   - Strong hands-on expertise with TM1 Web and TM1 Executive Viewer

Other Technical Skills:

   - Strong ETL experiences coupled with hand-on expertise with various 3rd.
   party ETL tools such as Informatica, Data Manager and Data Stage
   - Star Schema and Data Warehouse Design expertise (Ralph Kimball
   Methodologies, Multi-Dimensional Database Design, Superior SQL skills and
   ability to write and interpret complex SQL statements)
   - Previous exposures to various modules of SAP ECC 6.0, SAP SCM 5.10, SAP
   BI - NetWeaver 2004s (Human Resources, Logistics and Accounting, Integrated
   Product and Process Engineering, SAP Enterprise Extension PLM, SCM,

*Please send resumes to **jos...@aim-cc.com* <jos...@aim-cc.com>* or **
aim.itstaff...@gmail.com* <aim.itstaff...@gmail.com>*...........*

Thanks & Regards

Joshua Elliot

Marketing Manager

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Phone :  734-591-3562 Extn.174

Fax : 734-418-2603

Mail id:  jos...@aim-cc.com

Gmail: aim.itstaff...@gmail.com

Yahoo IM :

Vist our WEBSITE @  www.aim-cc.com

Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is