Chicago, IL

*Start Date*

Contract (4-6months)

*Pay Rate*

45/hr on C2C

*No. Of Positions*

*Job Description*

* 3-6yrs of total IT experience.
* Candidate should have working experience with PHP.
* Good communication skills.

Please send resumes to jos...@aim-cc.com or aim.itstaff...@gmail.com

Please send resumes to **jos...@aim-cc.com* <jos...@aim-cc.com>* or **
aim.itstaff...@gmail.com* <aim.itstaff...@gmail.com>*...........*

Thanks & Regards

Joshua Elliot

Marketing Manager

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Phone :  734-591-3562 Extn.174

Fax : 734-418-2603

Mail id:  jos...@aim-cc.com

Gmail: aim.itstaff...@gmail.com

Yahoo IM :

Vist our WEBSITE @  www.aim-cc.com

Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is