This is a permanent position with a Fortune 500 company and industry
leader. They offer a competitive base salary, annual bonus and a
comprehensive benefits package. This company has been listed several
times in "The 100 Best Places to Work in IT", by Computer Weekly
We are looking for someone who can work with non technical people to
develop a database and then make changes as needed. This person needs
to have an understanding of Investments/Fixed Incomes. The database
will not be developed according to the normal development life cycle
(there will not be a PM or BA and there will not be written
As a database developer for the Fixed Income Asset Management group
you will be designing and developing database platforms to support the
portfolio management process. Utilizing VBA and SDKs, you will be
extracting data from various sources including PAM, Bloomberg,
YieldBook, Access and others into databases and Excel models.
• Using Microsoft Excel/Access to maintain current analytical models
and assist in the development of new portfolio management tools
• Ad-hoc reporting projects integrating data from varied sources
including PAM, YieldBook, Bloomberg, and other internal and external
• Development, implementation, and maintenance of internal database
platforms to handle reporting and data analysis- including integration
of internal and external data sources
• Work with Investment Accounting and AAM Administration to insure the
validity and integrity of data in the internal accounting system
• Create efficiencies in existing processes using automation
• Perform data integrity checks as well as cleanup of data in existing
systems including PAM, YieldBook, Bloomberg, and proprietary
• Preparation of portfolio management reports
• Knowledge of database platforms and previous database development
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including experience with Visual
Basic for Applications (VBA).
• Helpful to have knowledge of PAM or investment accounting systems.
• Must have knowledge of fixed income or financial markets.
• B.A./B.S. required. IS, Computer Science, Finance, or Math
The position will be based in New York and relocation assistance will
be considered only for extremely well qualified candidates.
Kindly forward your inquiry and/or resume to,
No sponsorship available for this position.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at