Please reply to

Title:                 HP Openview Administrator
Location:           Hightstown, NJ

Duration:           3-6 months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Submit only local resources
Need two professional references from recent projects

Required Skills
Should have at lest 7+ years of experience
Mid to Senior level Openview administrator. Experience with the following:
Openview version 8.X
NNM 7.X, OV performance 8
Ability to design custom reports using OV Reporter

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused