Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com
Title:                 Reports Writer (Crystal Reports, MRS)

Location:           Frankfort, KY.

Duration:           6+ Months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Job Description:

Crystal Reports and Microsoft Reporting Services & Business Intelligence

Gather Data, Build specific reports, Report Compiling, SQL

They are looking to migrate reports from Crystal Reports to MRS (SSRS - SQL
Server Reporting Services).
The current system is in .Net Framework 1.0 and they are looking to move up to
2.0 but they can't do that until they migrate reports form Crystal to MRS
(SSRS).
*More emphasis on Microsoft Reporting Services and Business Intelligence.

Thanks & Regards
Naresh
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC