Please reply to

Title:                 PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM 8.x or 9.0 (At least 2 years of
experience in version 8.9 or 9.0 is a MUST)

Location:           Raleigh,

Duration:           3 months

Phone hire

** Experience in a UNIVERSITY environment desired **

**A minimum of 7 years of in-depth Business Systems Analyst experience with
Oracle/PeopleSoft HRMS or HCM (including some or

all of the following modules: Commitment Accounting *Distributions,
Encumbrances, Department Budget, Interface to GL, and

Human Resources, North American Payroll, Time and Labor, and Chartfield Setup)

**At least 2 years of experience in version 8.9 or 9.0 is a MUST.**

Familiarity with Oracle/PeopleSoft development technologies (PeopleCode,
Application Designer, Component Interface, Application

Engine) is desired. Systems accounting experience is preferred.

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused