*Warm wishes to you.
My name is Krishna and I am a Recruiter from IT ALL Tech , We currently have
an opening with one of our clients, which I believe you may have a great fit
Kindly respond to kris...@italltech.com or r...@italltech.com at your
earliest opportunity in order to be considered for this project. Please send
us your updated resume, your expected rate, availability and details of Work
*If this not right match for you, Please ignore , Sorry for the
3 – 6 months Contract to Hire Position.
Position: Manager - Data Architect/Data Modeler
Rate - Give me the best/hr during contract.
Requirements and analysis support for all database management systems;
evaluate, build, and integration of enterprise and application data models;
forward engineering of models for use by the Database Administration Group;
Administration of the Data Model repository; and establishing data
and standards. Will have 8-12 data modelers to supervise; must have working
knowledge of the Erwin product suite or similar data modeling products; must
have overview and understanding of Enterprise, Data and Information
Architecture, methodologies and development tools.
· Seven to ten years experience with large scale applications in
both mainframes distributed and web environments.
· Three to five years experience developing enterprise and
application level data models in support of application development and
purchased product integration; including data repository management.
· Three to five years as a manager or team leader in a large
· Effective negotiating and influencing skills; must be able to gain
consensus among competing interests to ensure that all entities follow
Enterprise Data Architecture strategy, processes and standards.
· Direct the appropriate resources to problem solve and manage day
to day situations.
· Provides leadership by communicating the Data Modeling standards
and best practices.
· Supports cross-LOB/Function object re-use.
· Conducts regular project reviews and communicates the status of
projects in both formal and informal settings.
· Proactive in the identification, communication and resolution of
issues that may negatively impact a project or project deliverable; seeks
innovative ways to remove project obstacles.
· Analyzes complex facts to make sound decisions and the ability to
develop innovative and creative solutions in unique circumstances.
· Stays current with emerging technologies, industry best practices
and partners with the appropriate resources for implementation.
· Understand application engineering and integration from
requirements development to delivery for all delivery platforms.
Manager - HR/Accounts
IT All Tech
(Putting all technologies to work)
Fax: (615) 807-4747* **
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at