Please reply to
Role:                 Oracle Apps DBA

Location:           Philadelphia, PA

Duration:           3-6 months

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

Client needs a strong Apps DBA with some experience with the following:
OID/SSO. RMAN Backups/BCV Backups and DMZ exposure.

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused