Please reply to
Job Title:                     Security Analyst - Identity Management
Length:                        18 weeks
Location:                     Atlanta, GA

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

Job Description:

Required Skills:
Any combination of the following skills and technical experiences:
Identity Management architecture development
Single Sign On (SSO) architecture development
Password synchronization/management architecture development
LDAP or Active Directory product/protocol knowledge

Preferred Skills:
Identity Management product experience (IBM, Sun, Microsoft)
Advanced Java skills delivering network based applications

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused