Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com
Title:                 Teradata SQL Developer:
Location:           Atlanta, GA

Duration:           6+ Months

Phone Hire

* MUST HAVE AT&T experience

Under limited supervision, designs, implements and maintains moderately complex
databases with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation,
validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and
statistical methods. Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall
monitoring of standards and procedures, and integration of systems through
database design. Competent to work at a moderately high level in all phases of
database management. Typically requires a college degree and 2 to 4 years
experience

Thanks & Regards
Naresh
Technical Recruiter