*We are having an Urgent requirement for **SQL Server DBA *
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: **Omaha**, NE**
The Database Administrator’s role is to architect, design, install, monitor,
maintain, and performance tune databases while ensuring high levels of data
availability. This individual is also responsible for developing,
implementing, and overseeing database policies and procedures to ensure the
integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying software.
• *Develop and maintain strategic goals for databases in conjunction with
data owners and department managers.
• Work with application development staff to develop database architectures,
database standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with standards through review and approval of proposed
changes, and through mentoring of development staff.
• Develop and maintain the integrity of corporate data through collaboration
with development staff on new and revised data models.
• Mentor development staff in effective data modeling techniques.
• Implement approved changes to databases, including coordination with
outsourced hosting provider.
• Architect and manage multiple database environments to support production
and concurrent development and testing initiatives, in a resource-efficient
• Install and configure database components and tools.
• Respond to and resolve database access and performance issues.
• Monitor database system details, including stored procedures, query
execution time and read/write queues, and implement efficiency improvements.
• Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster
recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of
• Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems.
• Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for
modifications to databases.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services,
protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
• Perform database transaction and security audits.
• Establish appropriate end-user database access control levels.
• Develop procedures and practices to enable end-users to access and
leverage corporate data.
• Lead and/or provide guidance to team members
*• Bachelors degree in the field of computer science, a related engineering
discipline, or 8 years equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years experience managing SQL Server databases.
• MSDBA certification preferred.
• Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and
• Working technical experience designing, building, installing, configuring
and supporting database servers.
• Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
• Experience with data modeling techniques and tools.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent technical documentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Highly self motivated and self-directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to akman...@igridtech.com*
Thanks & Regards
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at