Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com
Title:                 SAP ABAP Lead**MUST HAVE LEAD experience**

Location:           Burbank, CA
Duration:           3+ Months

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

***Need Local to CA resources***

. At least 3 years of ABAP programming experience

. 2 Years of experience working with BSP applications

. Working experience with CRM WebUI

. Experience working with CRM Interactive Reports

. ABAP Webdynpro experience is a plus

. BI Reporting experience is a plus

. Visual Composer experience / knowledge is a plus

Thanks & Regards
Naresh
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC