Please reply to
Title:                 SAP ABAP Lead**MUST HAVE LEAD experience**

Location:           Burbank, CA
Duration:           3+ Months

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

***Need Local to CA resources***

. At least 3 years of ABAP programming experience

. 2 Years of experience working with BSP applications

. Working experience with CRM WebUI

. Experience working with CRM Interactive Reports

. ABAP Webdynpro experience is a plus

. BI Reporting experience is a plus

. Visual Composer experience / knowledge is a plus

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused