Urgent------*VMWare Architect---------*Boston, MA-----------6+ Months
Contract

Send the resume only on *s...@cy-tec.com*

*VMWare Architect, 6+ months, Boston, MA*

*Keys to this Position:*

This candidate will be very strong technically with ESX.

In-depth Knowledge of VMware architecture and hands on experience with
V-motion, ESX Ranger and other virtual management software.

VMware and ESX are required.

The most recent version of ESX is 3.x

We are looking for a Very Senior Windows Systems Engineer that has strong
troubleshooting and problem solving skills.

We are presently using Windows 2003 server and will be migrating to Windows
2008.

The candidate needs to have 2003 server (2008 would be a plus).

The candidate should have strong experience working in a mission critical
environment.

Financial Services is strongly preferred.

The candidate should have minimally managed 300 servers.

Strong Active Directory and Microsoft Clustering skills are a big plus.

Thanks and Regards

Syed Muzaffer Ali

CyberTec Inc

703 544 3902