Please reply to
Title:                             Business Process Analyst/ Standards

Location:                       San Jose, CA

Duration:                       6+ months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Position Overview:

Looking for a mid-snr level Business Process analyst, need experience analyzing
trends, measuring standards and understanding definitions.

Skills Required:

·         6+ years Business Process Analyst Experience.

·         Must have Six Sigma, Green or Black Belt.

·         Dmaic process experience a major plus.

·         Must have experience and familiarity working with databases.

·         Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused