We are looking an ETL designer/developer. Local to Minnesota please as a
face to face interview is required
pl respond to r...@italltech.com if you have any resource available
Duration: 6 months
*Face to face interview required. Local candidates are preferred. Only
submit candidates who can come for a face to face interview at their
• Working technical experience with relational database servers.
• Deep knowledge of SQL and experience with writing complex SQL statements.
• Understanding and experience with relational database design techniques,
specifically with data warehousing background.
• Knowledge and at least 1 year of experience within the last 2 years with
logical or physical warehouse table modeling.
• Knowledge and some experience with SQL performance tuning and
• Knowledge of how different data bases handle data types differently, for
example date formatting and the padding of character fields.
• At least 2 years of experience within the last 3 years in ETL development
with Informatica PowerCenter.
• Experience in sourcing data from relational databases.
• Experience writing to SQL Server and using the SQL Server bulk load
options within Informatica PowerCenter.
• Experience with identifying and following best-practices in ETL design and
development within the Informatica PowerCenter suite. These include, but are
not limited to 1) restart logic, 2) error handling, 3) job tuning, including
parallelism and partitioning, 4) use of version control (checkin/check-out),
5) development through production migration strategies, 6) managing rejected
records, 7) migrations to production without any code changes being
required, 8) notification (via email) of job success and failure.
• Knowledge and experience of both unit and system testing phases of ETL
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability and experience with analysis and design of data warehouses
• Knowledge and experience working with Informatica PowerCenter 8.1 or
• Experience with sourcing data through Informatica from DB2, Sybase and SQL
• Experience with Informatica’s mapping tool for Visio.
• Experience with running PowerCenter jobs through the command line and
integrating the jobs into an external scheduler. (The Data Warehouse
Designer/Developer will not need to run the external scheduler, but must
define the commands needed to run their jobs through the scheduler.)
• Experience and knowledge of IDQ.
Experience working in the government and/or public sector.
• Knowledge of taxes is a plus.
Thanks a lot
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at