We seek an experienced Cognos Planning and Performance Management
professional responsible for the design, delivery, and support of a
substantial and growing Performance Management application inventory.
This highly qualified resource will be responsible for all aspects of
the development life-cycle: from analyzing and deeply understanding
business and technical requirements, through ongoing operational
support for the solution.
This is a permanent position with a Fortune 500 company and industry
leader. They offer a competitive base salary, annual bonus and a
comprehensive benefits package. This company has been listed several
times in "The 100 Best Places to Work in IT", by Computer Weekly
Locations: Milwaukee, WI (Preferred), but we would consider candidates
from Miami FL, Atlanta GA or Woodbury (St. Paul, MN).
• Develop new and enhance existing Cognos Planning (Contributor and
• Support existing production Cognos Planning (Contributor and
• Develop procedures to administer Cognos Planning (Contributor and
• Identify and validate software and infrastructure components
required to implement technical solutions.
• Prepare and review technical and logical design artifacts.
• Submit solutions for review for compliance with best practices and
• Develop processes to automate tasks in Contributor and Analyst,
building processes to monitor those tasks.
• Lead and guide internal quality assurance testing activities.
• Write reports using Cognos Planning-based data sources.
• Create and sustain open communication with customers and
stakeholders by learning the underlying business processes.
• Must have 5+ years experience developing Cognos Planning
applications in Contributor and Analyst from the ground up in an
individual and team setting with version 7 up through version 8.2.
• Demonstrated ability to create and interpret Cognos Planning
technical requirements and design documents.
• Knowledge of quality assurance testing procedures, processes and
techniques employed across various business and technical application
platforms and environments.
• Must be able to apply analytical and critical thinking skills to
Cognos Planning application, technical, and process problems of high
Kindly forward your inquiry to, care...@jiassociates.com.
No sponsorship available at this time.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at